Green tea has been used for centuries for healing, health, wellness and medicinal purposes. Green tea originates from the Camellia sinensis plant and started in China. Various varieties of green tea exist, which contrast generously because of developing horticulture, production processing, conditions, and time of harvest.
At the point when the tea leaves are promptly presented to oxygen and start , they are the. Than farmers recently, stopping any fermentation from occurring and preventing the oxidation process from happening.
Throughout the centuries, various types of green tea were presented as they were found. made and were much later than the nation’s interest with green tea was created –Oolong tea is a semi-fermented version of green tea and black tea is fermented.
Health Benefits of Green Tea
Green tea’s medical advantages are outstanding. Regular drinking of this green refreshment is known to increase metabolism, prevent some forms of cancer, prolong life and degenerative diseases, and enhance brain function.
On the off chance that you are not a regular green tea consumer yet, perhaps these incredible health benefits will encourage you to be one.
· Green tea appears to help keep glucose stable in people with diabetes. Because catechins of lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
· Green tea maintains the ratio of bad cholesterol to good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol in the blood.
· Many recent investigations have recommended that drinking green tea every day can help avert heart disease.
· It’s additionally appeared to people who have a healthy weight to maintain it, and enable dieters to get in shape.
· Green tea can eliminate inhibit viruses and bacteria like the influenza virus, conceivably lowering your danger of infections and lead to enhancements in dental health.
· Due to their anti-inflammatory activities and antioxidant, green tea prevents sign of ageing and wrinkles. It also helps in making your skins younger and healthy.